Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Cub Cadet 2X™ 24"
Schwab's Power Equipment & Schwab Nursery
- You're covered winter after winter with a premium 3-year limited residential and 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Trigger-control power steering for unmatched control, effortless maneuverability and single-hand operation.
- Easy push-button start 208cc OHV engine
- Chute Rotation: 4-way/multi-directional/200°
- Tires: 15" x 5"
- Tread: X-TRAC™
- Push-Button Electric Start: Standard (110 volt)
- Self-Propelled Drive System: Steerable wheel / positive traction
- Pitch Control: 4-way/ multi-directional / 50°
- Oil Fill Tube: Extended
- Fuel Capacity: 2 qt.
- Headlight: In-dash
- Auger Design: Heavy-duty serrated steel
- Auger Diameter: 12"
- Heated Hand Grips: Optional
- Deluxe Skid Shoes: COOL BLUE™ rust resistant, non-marking, reversible
- Intake Height: 21"
- Impeller Diameter: 12"
- Chute Clearing Device: Standard
- Shave Plate: Steel
- Chute: High-impact / clog-resistant
- Clearing Width: 24"
- Engine: 208cc Cub Cadet® OHV 4-cycle
- Approximate Weight: 215 lb..
- Warranty: 3-year limited residential / 1-year limited commercial
Comfort & Control
- Steering: Power steering / trigger
NOTES:Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. See your local Cub Cadet Independent Dealer for warranty details. Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is manufacturer's suggested sale price. Models and pricing may vary by location. Taxes and delivery not included. Image Disclaimer: Image may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications. Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications subject to change without notice. Images may not reflect retailer inventory and/or unit specifications. Operator's Manual Disclaimer: The operator's manual posted is for general information and use. To ensure the download of the operator's manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number. *Based on TraQline data for lawn tractor sales 2014-2016.
- Engine Type
- OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Cub Cadet®
- Engine Displacement
- 24 in.
- Drive Type
- Steerable wheel / positive traction
- Wheel Size
- 15 in. x 5 in.
- 215 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2 qt.